Tiverton Canal Co...
"old fashioned in every way"
Privately owned and run by the Brind family (Philip & Jacquie Brind - pictured above), Tiverton Canal Co is a unique Living Heritage & Horse-Drawn Canal Tourist Attraction here in Devon.
In 2023, Tiverton Canal Co Won the Best "Small Visitor Attraction of the Year" Award, and in 2024 Phil & Jacq also celebrate 50 years of the Horse-Drawn Barge on the Grand Western Canal at Tiverton. Phil & Jacq have a real passion to keep Great Britain’s Living Heritage Alive for the benefit of future generations as the Horse-Drawn Barge is now one of the very last of it's kind in Great Britain. See our Living Heritage Video below . . .
- Take a trip on our Horse-Drawn Barge, See when the Trips run & Prices or hire the barge for your private party in the Day or Evening.
- Hire a one of the Canadian Canoes, or Rowing Boats.
- Relax at the truly unique, floating, canal side, Ducks Ditty Café Bar.
- Browse the canalside Gift shop and Ticket Office.
- Get up close and Meet the Horses in person as they rest inbetween trips.
- Explore the Canal Visiter Centre (includes high-tech interactive touch-screen displays)
- Explore the Canal Basin Childrens Play Park New in 2018
Other Interests may include ...
- Grand Western Canal Today.
- Grand Western Canal History
- Horse Drawn Barge History
- Meet the Team
- Visit and Follow us on our popular 'Facebook Page' - Come and join in the fun! There are hundreds more photos, stories and videos for you to see on our page. We realy value our Facebook followers.
Do Have a Look at Our Videos Below...
Loading Content ...