Tiverton Canal Co...
"old fashioned in every way"
Privately owned by the Brind family (Philip & Jacquie Brind) run as a Living Heritage and Horse-Drawn Canal Tourist Attraction in Devon. In 2019 the Phil and Jacq celebrated 45 years of the Horse-Drawn Barge on the Grand Western Canal at Tiverton. Phil and Jacq have a real passion to keep Great Britain’s Living Heritage Alive for the benefit of future generations as the Horse-Drawn Barge is one of the very last of it's kind in Great Britain today.
- Things to Do
- Grand Western Canal History
- Horse Drawn Barge History
- Boat Maintenance
- Canal Gift Shop
- Meet the Team
- Meet our Horses
Visit our popular Facebook page - come and join in the fun! There are hundreds more photos, stories and videos for you to see on our page.
- Take a trip on our Horse-Drawn Barge or hire the barge for your private party in the Day or Evening.
- Hire a one of the Canadian Canoes, or Rowing Boats.
- Relax at the truly unique, floating, canal side, Ducks Ditty Café Bar.
- Browse the canalside Gift shop and Ticket Office.
- Get up close and Meet the Horses in person as they rest inbetween trips.
- Explore the Canal Visiter Centre (includes high-tech interactive touch-screen displays)
Loading Content ...